In accordance with Oregon state law, any residing independent contractors must register as a company (LLC, C or S-Corp, or Partnership) and provide a valid EIN. For more information, see Requirements For Oregon Residents.

Please share your preferred rate. Note, Clients could offer a different one during negotiation.

Your information is kept private.
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now